LVC License Plate
Want to show your Valley pride wherever you go? Purchase an LVC license plate!
Requirements for Pennsylvania residents to be eligible to apply for an LVC license plate:
- To be eligible for a Lebanon Valley College license plate, you must be a current student, parent, alumnus, or friend of LVC.
- You must be the registered owner of the vehicle. If the owner of the automobile is different from the person associated with the College, attach a note explaining the relationship (i.e. a parent owns the car and the son or daughter attends LVC).
- You must have a Pennsylvania driver’s license.
Directions to apply:
1. Fill out sections A and E on the official state form, “Application for Specialty Registration Plate.
Optional: Complete section D if you plan to purchase a personalized plate for an additional $100.
2. Enclose a check for $30.00 payable to Lebanon Valley College.
Note: If you completed section D to purchase a personalized plate, your check should total $130.
3. Mail your check and application form to:
Lebanon Valley College
Office of Alumni & Parent Engagement
101 N. College Ave.
Annville, Pa. 17003
Once your check and application form are received, the College will certify you are a current student, parent, alumnus, or friend of LVC and place your order with the state within 2 weeks. It takes the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation approximately four to six weeks to produce the plates and ship them to your home.
Click here to download the Application for Specialty License Plate (pdf file format).
Contact the Office of Alumni & Parent Engagement at 1.800.ALUMLVC (1.800.258.6582) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.