ePayments at LVC
Lebanon Valley College is pleased to announce a new and convenient electronic method for making payments to the College. Through a partnership with a firm called Official Payments, all students are able to make electronic check and credit card payments online.
Making a Payment by Electronic Check*
Making a payment by Credit Card or Debit Card with a 2.6% Service Fee. *
No service fee is applied to payments made through electronic check.
- Official Payments accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- In order to process online credit card or debit card payments, Official Payments will charge a 2.6% service fee per transaction. You will be informed of the fee throughout the payment process and it will be assessed to your credit card. This fee is not charged by or paid to Lebanon Valley College.
- You will be proviced a confirmation number at the end of your transaction. This confirmation number and your bank or credit card statement will serve as your receipt of payment.
- You will now see two transactions on your bank or credit card statements. One for the payment transaction and one for the service fee. The service fee statement description will be labeled "Official Pymts Svc Fee".
- Please note, the service fee is non-refundable.
Official Payments is the leading provider of electronic payment options for higher education institutions and government agencies. They process convenient electronic payments securely for more than 2,000 entities located in all 50 states.
Starting July 1 2012, LVC’s Business Office will no longer accept credit card payments by mail, telephone, or in person. However, the office will continue to accept paper checks or money orders by mail or in person during regular business hours. The LVC Business Office is open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday if you have questions or concerns. The staff can be reached by phone at 717-867-6300 or via email at email@example.com.