Tax Relief Act of 1997
Lebanon Valley College is required to provide you with a 1098-T form if your student was enrolled at least part-time for academic credit in order for you to be eligible to claim either the American Opportunity or the Lifetime Learning Credit on your federal tax return.
Additional information on educational tax credits and Form 1098-T may be available through your tax accountant or by referring to the Internal Revenue Service's web site at:
Distribution of 1098-T Forms
1098-T forms will be mailed each January by the last business day of the month.
If you have received a 1098-T from Lebanon Valley College in a prior year and would like to receive the 1098-T form electronically moving forward, please follow the instructions below:
- Select the option to "Access My Record." You will be prompted through a series of steps validating personal information.
- Once securely logged into your personal account, a link is provided to receive forms online. Please read the information thoroughly and provide a current and valid e-mail address when prompted.
- Upon creation of the 2013 1098-T form, you will receive an e-mail notifying you that the form is available at http://www.1098-t.com/. You can print a copy for yourself, your parents and your tax advisor.
- If you signed up to get your form online last year, you do not need to enroll again.
- If you have not received a 1098-T form from Lebanon Valley College for a prior year (new student in spring, summer or fall 2013), our servicer does not have your personal information. This is required in order to set up an account to receive your 1098-T electronically. Your 2013 1098-T will be delivered on paper, and you may follow the above instructions to receive an electronic version in future years.
Visit http://www.1098-t.com/ today.