The Lebanon Valley College Center for Career Development welcomes the opportunity to work with employers seeking to publicize employment and/or internship opportunities and employers interested in conducting employment related recruitment activities on our campus.
We ask that you be aware of the Policies and Agreements Concerning Employers that govern our operation and profession, and conduct your recruiting activities accordingly.
Opportunities to Connect
We encourage you to build an on-campus presence and connect with qualified students and graduates by participating in some of the following recruitment opportunities:
- Meet with Our Staff: We are glad to meet with you individually to learn more about your company and recruitment needs.
- Participate in Job Fairs and On-Campus Interviewing: We invite you to attend our annual consortium career fairs and on-campus industry days. We also invite you to schedule an on-campus interview visit to meet individually with qualified applicants.
- Network with Our Students: We offer you the opportunity to meet with our students in a less formal venue, set up an information/recruiting table, offer an information session, or to be a participant in our career programming efforts that connect employers and students.
- Access Handshake (JobCenter will be phased out by June 30 - please see note below): Our online system enables you to post unlimited opportunities, receive email communications from our office, schedule interviews, and register for career fairs and events.
Do you have a job or internship to post? Would you like to schedule an on-campus interview visit? If so, let us introduce you to Handshake. We are confident this service will benefit you as an employer.
As of July 1, 2016, Handshake will replace our current system, JobCenter, and offer your team many great new features like:
- Managing all your campuses with Handshake at no cost.
- A mobile experience - update your job postings, view
applicants, and more all while on the go using Handshake's responsive
- Searching for students and reach out directly with
In the coming weeks, you will
be receiving an invitation from Handshake inviting you to create an account.
Signing up is easy and takes less than 5 minutes. Students will be invited into
the system shortly thereafter.
Want more information? Visit
Handshake's Employer Site here: http://support.joinhandshake.com/?b_id=10287
After July 1, 2016, you will be able to visit Join Handshake to set up an employer account if you were not previously recruiting through our JobCenter system. Follow the prompts to register for the first time; returning users may log in with their username and password.
Thank you for your support and interest in Lebanon Valley College students and graduates.
Record of Success
Lebanon Valley College (LVC) graduates have achieved a consistent record of success in completing the transition from college to their careers.
The liberal arts experience at LVC is highly versatile, preparing graduates for roles in a board variety of areas, from corporate and entrepreneurial careers to the professions, to public service.