Missing Person

If you and friends or colleagues are concerned that a student or employee is missing, you should report the concern to the appropriate on-campus personnel.


  • Contact LVC public safety (ext. 6111) or a member of the student affairs/residence life staff (ext. 6230).
  • Provide the name of the person, date/time last seen, and other pertinent information.