Net Price Calculator Information
Welcome to the Net Price Calculator!
We hope you find this a useful tool in determining an estimate of what your costs might be to attend LVC. Your net price will include estimates of federal and state grants, LVC scholarships and need-based grant, as well as federal student loan eligibility. There are a few things we'd like you to bear in mind as you use the NPC:
- Important notes to the class seeking admission for 2015:
Our current scholarship program is currently under review. We anticipate changes that will be meaningful to students and their families. We look forward to communicating our program in early Fall.
- The costs, financial aid available, and awarding procedures are based on the current academic year. All of these components will change from year to year. The NPC currently reflects costs and aid for the 2013-2014 academic year.
- The NPC is meant to be an estimate of what you might pay to attend LVC. It is not a FAFSA application nor is your net price an actual financial award package. It should not be used as the deciding factor in determining whether or not to apply to LVC.
- The NPC will never replace going through the actual application process or a conversation with an aid administrator about your particular financial circumstances, especially if you have experienced recent changes in your finances.
- The net price you receive is only going to be as accurate as the information you input into the calculator. Remember, financial awards are based on income the year prior to the student's enrollment.
Please feel free to learn more about the LVC financial aid application process and types of aid available on this webpage. We understand sending your son or daughter to college can be overwhelming and is a significant investment. Let us help you through the process. Best of luck in your college search!
Kendra M. Feigert
Director of Financial Aid