Employee Voicemail System
With the new voicemail system you will continue to:
• see the red light on your digital phone or hear an audible beep when you have new messages.
• reach voicemail by dialing 7000 from campus or press the “Messages” button on your phone, or 867-6500 or 1-866-LVC-VMAIL (1-866-582-8624) from off campus;
• forward your phone to 7000 or the “Messages Button” to automatically send callers to your voice mailbox;
Initial Setup of Voicemail
• From any campus phone dial 7000 or press the “Messages
” button on your phone (or from off campus dial 867-6500).
• When prompted Enter the initial/temporary password (your telephone extension) followed by the # key.
• Follow the directions to record your name and greetings.
• The first time you access your voice mailbox, the system will walk you through changing your initial/temporary password.
• The system attendant will ask you to list your name in the directory by pressing “1
”, please ignore this message and hit “#” to continue as we will not be using this feature.
• From any campus phone dial 7000 or press the “Messages” button on your phone (or from off campus dial 867-6500).
• Enter your password followed by the "#" key.
o If you are dialing voicemail from another telephone on campus you can press “*” to enter your extension followed by “#” and then your pin followed by “#”
• Your new messages will play automatically. To play saved messages press “3”.
• Messages to your new voicemail will also be sent to your LVC email address and can be played directly from your computer or through your phone. This system will keep these messages synced so that you can play, save, and delete from either email or your phone.
Helpful Keys When Listening to a Message
1 Restart message
4 Slow playback
5 Change volume
6 Fast playback
7 Rewind message
# Fast-forward to end
# # Skip message, save as is
For more information please view this guide