Residence Hall Telephone Service

Basic Service - Basic telephone service is provided to all residence hall rooms as part of the room charge. This service includes one telephone line and voice mailbox, and the ability to place unlimited local and toll-free calls.

Phones - Students are responsible for providing their own telephones. Roommates should coordinate this purchase since there is only one telephone line per room. A true Touchtone® phone is required to use voicemail. Cordless phones are not recommended because of their reduced effectiveness in large buildings such as residence halls.

Long Distance - The College does not provide long distance service in the residence halls but you may use pre-paid long distance and other calling cards to place long distance calls. Pre-paid long distance cards are available in many local retail stores and also in the lobby of the Mund College Center.