44th Annual Juried Art Exhibition
Suzanne H. Arnold Art Gallery
Lebanon Valley College June 5-21, 2015
Opening Reception and Awards Ceremony: Friday, June 5, 5–7 p.m.
Charles Stainback, Director, The Philip and Muriel Berman Museum of Art, Ursinus College
All artists are invited to participate. Work must be original and have been completed within the past two years (2013–2015). Work submitted in previous Lebanon Valley College Juried exhibitions is not eligible. All media, including painting, drawing, printmaking, sculpture, mixed media and photography will be accepted.
A maximum of four works may be entered in any medium. Entries may not exceed 72 inches in any one dimension. All 2-D work must be framed, wired and READY TO HANG. Fifty pounds is the maximum weight for work. All watercolors, photographs, graphics and pastels must be under glass or plexiglass. Once accepted, work may not be removed from the exhibition.
- $15 entry fee will be charged per work. Please make checks payable to Lebanon Valley College.
- Entry fees must be included with digitally submitted works.
Commissions will not be charged on the sales of exhibited work. Prices may not be changed during the exhibition.
All entries will be insured by Lebanon Valley College while on exhibit or in storage at the college.
Delivery of Artwork
- If submitting digitally, entries must be submitted as unenhanced digital JPEG, high-resolution (300 dpi) images on a CD. Please include a filled-out ID tag as a separate document on the CD. Digital entries must be no larger than 1mb (megabyte) and be PC compatible. Deadline for digital entries is May 16.
- Label digital images with artist name, medium, title of work and framed dimensions. Indicate top of images.
- Send entries and registration fee to: Suzanne H. Arnold Art Gallery, Lebanon Valley College, 101 N. College Ave., Annville, PA 17003. Entry deadline for digital entries is May 16, 2015.
- For accepted digital entries, the accepted work may be brought to the gallery Saturday, May 30, 12–3 p.m., Sunday, May 31, 1-3pm or by appointment, during gallery office hours (Monday-Friday, 8am-4:00pm).
- CD’s of all entries become the property of the Suzanne H. Arnold Art Gallery and will not be returned. Accepted entries may be used for promotional use.
- If hand-delivering, entries are to be submitted to the Suzanne H. Arnold Art Gallery at Lebanon Valley College. Entries must be properly tagged (see ID tags).
- Work must be delivered between 12–6 p.m. on Friday, May 15; 10 a.m.–2 p.m. on Saturday, May 16; or 10 a.m.–2 p.m. on Sunday, May 17.
- The gallery is located at the corner of Church St. and Rte. 934 (White Oak St.) in Annville, PA. (if using GPS, please use the following address: [1-28] West Church St., Annville, PA 17003).
may be picked up on Sunday, June 21, from 5-6 p.m., Sunday, June 28, from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., or by appointment, during gallery office hours (Monday-Friday, 8am-4:00pm).
Please call Crista Detweiler at 717-867-6445, email email@example.com
, or visit our website at www.lvc.edu/gallery
Wednesday, 5–8 p.m.
Thursday and Friday, 1–4:30 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday, 11 a.m.–5 p.m.