A Success Story
The Lebanon Valley Education Partnership (LVEP) was established in 1989 between Lebanon Valley College and the Lebanon School District to encourage economically disadvantaged youth in the city of Lebanon to study, stay in school, and aspire to pursue post-secondary education. Since the program began yielding high school graduates in 1996, it has experienced impressive success each year. We need your help to continue our growth.
• 111 students from Lebanon School District and Lebanon Valley College are currently active participants in the LVEP mentoring program.
• 24 LVEP students are currently pursuing degrees at Lebanon Valley College.
• 40 LVEP students have graduated from Lebanon Valley College since 2000.
• In June 2013, Lebanon High School had a graduation rate of 66 percent. Lebanon High School seniors involved with LVEP had a 100 percent graduation rate.
• After graduating in 2013, 42 percent of Lebanon High School students pursued post-secondary education. Eighty-nine percent of graduates involved with LVEP pursued post-secondary education.