MBA Course Schedule
View the schedule of courses offered in the Master of Business Administration Program at Lebanon Valley College. Students must be admitted to the MBA Program in order to register for graduate business courses.
- Select the "Term". Please note that graduate sessions are listed as "Non-Term".
- Under "Subjects", select "Master of Business Administration".
- Select "Submit".
MBA Schedule of Courses
Tips for searching courses:
Please note that graduate sessions are listed as "Non-Term", so you will want to search 15/SPN (spring non-term)
- Under "Subjects", select "Master of Business Administration"; if you would like to view the prerequisite course offering for the spring select “Post Bacc Business Admin.”
MBA Course Registration
Access online registration by logging into MyLVC. More information and instructions for registration is available at Registration Procedures . If you have any issues registering for courses please
contact the MBA office immediately at email@example.com or (717) 867-6213.
- It is recommended that you register for both sessions courses on the first day of registration to ensure you are registered for the courses you need.
- Registration remains open until the start date for each course. To add or drop a course after that date, please contact the MBA office.
- If a course is full, please waitlist the course. Waitlists are updated throughout the
registration period as course start dates approach; you will be notified if you
are moved into a course. You can contact the MBA office to check on the
status of your waitlisted course.
- Text book information is available through the
college store’s website: Course Materials.