Working professionals from the
greater Harrisburg and
Lancaster area can apply for MBA Admission online. Applications for admission to the MBA
Program are considered on a rolling basis, and those admitted may enroll in
classes starting in August, October, January, March, and May.
Applicants must possess a
bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and have completed a
minimum of three years of post-bachelor’s professional work experience.
Applicants with less experience, but a very strong undergraduate record (3.4 or
higher GPA) or satisfactory performance on the GMAT, may be considered for
- In addition to the online application, applicants should submit the following application materials: to the MBA Program, 101 N. College Avenue Annville, Pa. 17003; or electronically to email@example.com.
- An official transcript from each college, university, or professional school attended. Official transcripts should be signed and sealed by the issuing school and mailed to the MBA Office. Secure, electronic delivery to firstname.lastname@example.org is also available.
- A personal statement about how you will benefit from and contribute to the program.
- A current professional resume.
- Results of the GMAT (taken within the last 3 years). Or, if eligible, complete and submit the GMAT Waiver Request Form.
Non-Degree Seeking Students: Permission may be granted to qualified individuals to take up to two courses (6 credits) in a visiting or conditional capacity. Submission of a current resume and an official transcript verifying satisfactory completion of a bachelor's degree or graduate coursework must be submitted to be considered to take courses as a visiting student.