LVC is proud to offer some of the finest recreational facilities available at colleges today. We strongly believe that fitness and recreation, as well as academics, are important for success and personal growth at Lebanon Valley. The Sports Center is a great place to get in shape, stay in shape, meet friends and build relationships. It is also a great place to be active between classes, after classes or on the weekends.
At the Sports Center, we offer intramurals, group fitness activities, and athletic programs..
- Indoor arena with 4 full length courts used for tennis, basketball, or volleyball and a 200 meter six lane track;
- Six lane 25 meter indoor pool for lap swimming and fitness classes;
- Wellness pool (warm water facility for fitness classes);
- Fitness Center with various cardio machines and free weights;
- Racquetball courts (also for walleyball use);
- Locker rooms.
We invite all students to use all of the amenities at the Sports Center!
For more information, visit the LVC Sports Center.