Payroll & Benefits
Our Mission: Human Resources supports the mission of Lebanon Valley College by developing and sustaining programs, practices, and strategies that serve to maximize the potential of all employees. Human Resources also provides personal and confidential support to all faculty, staff, and administrators in an effort to create a system that provides equitable salaries and benefits while meeting the college's mission, strategic goals, and compliance standards.
- Attract and retain a diverse, highly qualified, high performing, and innovative faculty and staff.
- Provide the necessary resources for all employees to enhance their skills and abilities so they are able to fully maximize their potential.
- Provide and ensure a full range of benefits for our full-time and part-time employees in order to attract and maintain good employes.
- Develop and promote programs and practices that recognize and reward employees.
- Develop and oversee human resource policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Ensure compliance with all federal and state rules and regulations as they relate to human resources.
The Payroll and Benefits Office is located in Humanities 108. Office hours during the academic year are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Summer office hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.