Summer Housing Information
- All students who are planning to attend summer school classes, or planning to live on campus this summer because of campus employment, job bank, research projects, and internship assignments MUST complete a Summer Housing Form during the room sign-up period or obtain one from the Student Affairs Office and/or College Center.
- Summer Housing Guidelines
Summer housing facilities may not be air-conditioned. (If you have a
documented medical need for air conditioning we will do our best to accommodate
Summer housing is limited and will be offered on a priority
Summer housing requests received after May First may be
subject to a wait list status and are not guaranteed summer housing
Priority order of summer housing assignments are as follows:
- Academic reasons
Working on campus
Working in area
Room charge per week is determined each April.
- 19 Meals per week is determined each April.
- Total room and meal plan per week is also determined each April.
- Any/all questions, comments, or concerns may be directed to the Office of Residential Life at ext. 6230.
- Quiet Hours for the summer are 8:00 p.m. –8:00 a.m., Sunday–Thursday
and 10:00 p.m.–8:00 am., Friday and Saturday.
- At other times, please use common sense and be courteous to your fellow
The same college policies pertaining to alcohol remain in effect for
No resident or guest under 21 years of age may possess or consume
alcohol in on property owned or controlled by Lebanon
Resident students who are 21 years of age or older may not consume
alcohol in the presence of anyone under 21 years of age other than their
At no time is alcohol permitted in the hallways or common areas of the
RA On Duty
RAs for the summer will rotate weekend duty responsibilities.
RAs are only on duty 8:00 p.m. Friday–7:00 a.m. Saturday and
8:00 p.m. Saturday–7:00 a.m. Sunday. At other times the RAs may or
may not be available for assistance.
If you have an immediate emergency, please contact the Public Safety
Office at ext. 6111.
For routine requests, please call your RAs and/or leave a message on
- The Shroyer Health Center is closed for the summer.
Please call 911 for emergencies that warrant EMT response.
If you have any questions about insurance and coverage of medical
expenses please contact the Student Affairs Office.
You may consult with your RAs and/or Public Safety for
advice, but you are also free and encouraged to use local medical
Good Samaritan Hospital
4th and Walnut Street
Hershey Medical Center
500 University Drive
NOTE: You are responsible for your own medical expenses at either of
Resident and Building Safety
- The residence hall will remain locked 24 hours a day. Please do not prop any
All residents are strongly encouraged to keep their room door locked at all times.
Your name has been given to the College Mail Room and your mail will be
placed in a box at the College Center desk. Please check the box for
Please look for signs at the Dining Hall announcing changes in the meal
Please remember that ALL other college policies apply during the summer.
If you have any questions about this information, please contact the Office Residential Life at ext. 6230 (Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–4 p.m.).
Thank you for your cooperation.