Sports Center Policies and Procedures
General Facility & Membership Policies
- To help us assure that everyone is a member, please swipe your ID card each visit at one of the main entrances.
- If you lose your ID card, we can replace it for an $8 fee.
- For youth under the age of 16, we ask that an adult accompany the youth while using the facility.
- For supervision, safety, and liability reasons, please accompany all children under 8 years of age into the locker room.
- Please wear non-scuffing athletic shoes on the indoor athletic courts. Street shoes may not be worn in these areas; no bare feet allowed.
- We ask that all participants wear appropriate clothing in the facility. A shirt is required at all times.
- Please do not drop or slam equipment.
- We encourage all participants playing racquetball to wear eye goggles. Goggles are available to borrow at the front desk.
- Please do not use black balls on the courts, as they mark the floor.
- Headphones and MP3 players may be used; Radios are prohibited.
- We encourage you to lock your locker when using the locker room facility.
- Members may bring one guest per visit for a $5 guest fee.
- Smoking is prohibited.
- Users assume normal risk.
- Lebanon Valley College is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Pool Policies & Privileges
- Only swim when a lifeguard is on duty.
- Youth under 10 years of age must be supervised by an adult in the pool and the locker room.
- Please report all pool incidents and accidents to the lifeguard.
- All swimmers should shower before entering the pool.
- Bathing suits are required. Cut-off jeans or gym shorts are not considered appropriate attire.
- Please refrain from entering the pool with any open wounds or lesions.
- Food, candy, gum, or beverages are not permitted in the pool, locker room, or shower area.
- Please walk; no running.
- Please keeps hands to yourself; no pushing, shoving, or horseplay.
- Rafts and tubes are not permitted in the pool.
- Children who need to wear swimmies or water wings must be supervised by a parent.
- Kickboards and noodles may be used. Please return them to their original area after use.
- Patrons may dive in areas that are 9 feet or greater in depth; however, we ask that you do not dive from the starting blocks. Back dives, flips, or cartwheels are not permitted.
- Lane lines and lifelines are used to separate the pool areas. We ask that they not be used as a resting place unless necessary.
- Walk in entry only. Please do not jump or dive.
- Rules for the Main Pool (above) apply.