Recent Graduate Giving to The Valley
Every gift is important. Every gift makes a difference.
While a student, you had the opportunity to benefit from generous support of alumni, parents, and friends of LVC. Whether you received an academic scholarship, new athletic equipment, music resources or participated in cultural activities, The Valley Fund helped to enhance your college experience.
This year, The Valley Fund seeks to have 12% participation from recent graduates (of the last decade). Please join the more than 3,000 alumni, parents, and friends who support The Valley Fund every year.
Make a donation online today or call us at 1.866.LVC.1866 (1.866.582.1866).
Vickroy GOLD Society
For Graduates of the Last Decade (GOLD), membership levels in the Vickroy Society are based on the number of years since graduation.
- 1-5 years after graduation: $100
- 6-8 years after graduation: $300
- 9-10 years after graduation: $500
Benefits of Membership
- Vickroy Society members are invited to special College events throughout the year and exclusive Vickroy events.
- With their Vickroy Society membership cards, members receive free admission to LVC sporting events.
- Vickroy Society lapel pins are given to members so they can proudly display their Vickroy level support of LVC.
- Members' names are listed in a special Vickroy Society section of the annual online Honor Roll of Donors.
Past Senior Gift Drive Slogans and Dollars raised
2010- Game Room in the New Student Center- $19,354
2009- Volleyball Court- $24,293
2008- Dutchman Mascot- $31,360
2007- Time is Moving on and We Can't Slow Down (Clock in the New Student Center)- $21,705
2006- Area surrounding new Student Center- $19,860
2005- Landscaping, Lynch Memorial Hall- $20,150
2004- Time Marches on (Landscaping, Lynch Memorial Hall)- $19,615
2003- Leave Your Mark (Sheridan Avenue Boulevard)- $21,150
2002- Raising the Bar (Sheridan Avenue Boulevard)- $16,036
2001- Keeping the Tradition Alive (Social Quad Gazebo)- $11,845
2000- Bridge to Our Future (bridge at Heilman) - $16,585
1999- Shooting for Success (benches, pond, landscaping Academic Quad)- $23,580
1998- Reconstructing the Memories of "Our Old House" (foyer of Centre Hall)