Ways to Give
To make a gift or pledge to Lebanon Valley College, please choose from the various options below. On behalf of the students at LVC, we thank you in advance for your gift.
- Make a gift online using our secure online giving form. Our website security is managed by Blackbaud Net Community, a Level One Service Provider by a Qualified Security Assessor authorized by the PCI Security Standards Council.
- Make a recurring gift. Monthly, quarterly, and semi-annual payment options are available by contacting Jo Lynn Brummer, Advancement Database Coordinator, at 717-867-6222.
- Make a gift by check. Please make your check payable to "Lebanon Valley College" and mail it to: Development Office, Lebanon Valley College, 101 North College Ave., Annville, PA 17003.
- Make a gift by phone. Credit card gifts are accepted by calling the Development Office at 1-866-LVC-1866 (1-866-582-1866), during business hours Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Please note that our summer office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on Friday. Summer hours are in effect from May 16 to August 19.
- Answer our call. At various points throughout the year, our students make calls to potential donors in order to raise money for the Valley Fund and other important designations. For more information on Phonathon or our "Dutchmen Dialers," click here or call us at 717-867-6324.
- Make a gift using stock. Use appreciated stock to make a gift to LVC and avoid paying capital gains taxes on the stock's appreciated value. For instructions on how to transfer stock to LVC, click here or contact the Development Office at 1-866-LVC-1866 (1-866-582-1866).
- Double your support with a Matching Gift. Many companies will match your gift to LVC—some may even double or triple your gift. Visit our online matching gift directory to see if you or your spouse's employer matches charitable gifts to LVC. For questions, contact your human resources office or Evelyn Colon, administrative assistant for annual giving, at 717-867-6325.
- Make a Planned Gift in the form of a bequest, gift annuity, trust, or real estate. There are ways to structure your gifts to meet specific financial and estate planning goals. Some plans even pay income back to you or someone you care about. For more information, contact Matthew Weaver, major gifts officer, at 1-866-LVC-1866 (1-866-582-1866) or email email@example.com.
- Employee Giving. Lebanon Valley College employees have the opportunity to give through payroll deduction using the attached form. To learn more about this program and become a member of our Campus Family Campaign contact Jordan Ott, development associate, at 717-867-6324 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for 150 new members to join The Thomas Rhys Vickroy Society, the College’s leadership annual giving society, in honor of LVC’s 150th Anniversary! Are you up to the challenge? Click on the image above for more information.